Thursday, May 20, 2010

Is the guy im dating over me? I know he is jealous of my guy friends?

Weve been together dating almost 4 months...i said i wasnt ready to define the relationship and he said he felt comfortable with that. We were very committed though. Everything was going great...there were just a few times when we had misunderstandings...one time, he left me a note saying that i didnt trust him and that means im insecure. He moved in and i didnt want him to...i was helping him. He started giving me space and staying gone a lot...i noticed that a few weeks ago on myspace he asked a girl out on a date! I asked him about it and he said they never met up and it wasnt what i thought. I noticed that since ive been gone he has filled out two of her surveys on myspace and posted them as bulletins and then he wrote a bulletin with the subject line E- (the girl he asked out is named Elizabeth) that said "i have no clue how to contact you and myspace is not helping" Why would he need to write a bulletin to contact her, couldnt he just write an email?

Is the guy im dating over me? I know he is jealous of my guy friends?
I think he might be but if you say he is jealous of your guy friends than i think that he still has some feelings for you


No comments:

Post a Comment