Thursday, May 20, 2010

I dont think she likes me...now what?

ok there is this girl that I know from school and I really like her, we have been talking a lot on myspace and we get along great, she even added me to her top friends, today she posted a bulletin on myspace with those survey questions, one of the questions she answered was





who was the last person to call you? and she put"my sugardaddy"





I have never even called her so im obviously not her sugar daddy





another question was did you go to the mall today, and she answered with yea some friends and she listed like 3 girl friends and 1 guy friend name marcell..marcell was also listed a couple more time through the whole survey..








I really really like her and I think she likes "marcell" I have not told her how I feel about her bc I dont think she feels the same





please help

I dont think she likes me...now what?
if you dont think she likes you, kick yourself in the pants and walk away...





you can win her heart, only break yours.





booma boom





warning: kicking self in pants may break heart, do not kick while pregnant


No comments:

Post a Comment