Thursday, May 20, 2010

How do I know for sure?

Ok I'm not full of myself and I'm still amazed that when I'm at grocery store or get a delivery for pizza or at college or mall that people say I'm really model like pretty...........Well I don't think EVERY guy likes me but for some reason when I get guy friends or meet new guys through friends........I hear that they might have a crush on me. How do I know for sure? example: this newer guy I'm talking to and who bought me and a guy a ticket to a movie keeps emailing me and when I do surveys on myspace he sends the surveys with his answers on it to me instead of posting it on bulletin for other people to see....plus in car he looked concerned when I was mad at the other guy n we talked for awhile about it. How do I know if he or other guys like me for sure?

How do I know for sure?
personally it sounds like he does like you...hes using the good friend card but if your interested just be blunt and ask him! Most guys like it when a girl is blunt plus hes probably to scared to ask you if hes playing the friend card.
Reply:if he's sending you his answered surveys then he wants you to see hwat you guys do or do not have in common. if u like him u should go after him.


No comments:

Post a Comment