Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hmmmm is she talkin about me????

i asked a question earlier http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... thats the link read it....





well, that girl posted a bulletin on myspace a survey... one of the questions wew what are you thinking about right now she says "these 2 guys there the wrong ones tho :/" if uve read my last question ud see why this is really important.... if shes talkin about me she likes me but thinks im a bad guy and asshole/wrong guy...... now i have to change my image for her if i really want her and dont got alot of time to (only gonna see her once more) what should i do????

Hmmmm is she talkin about me????
Bud...just talk to her directly. Once more...once more you'll see her.


Tell her how you really aren't a bad guy. And even if she's not talking about you...tell her that you'd really like to get to know her alot better.


Just be straight up with her. Don't be clingy but...be real... tell her how you feel.





But, don't change for her. If you have to change for a person...they're not worth it.

Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment