Thursday, May 20, 2010

I was lied to, about something BIG?

A year and a half ago, I met a guy who I thought I could trust with my life. We were in love, and I KNOW we were, and then he had to move like 7 states away!





This might seem weird to you, but please don't make any rude comments on this. Him and I promised each other to like save our virginity for each other, since he'd come every summer down here. But broke up, but we still had the promise. And so, he got a new girlfriend, and a few months after that, he told me he had sex with her. I was left pretty devastated for a while, and never fully recovered. On myspace though, his girlfriend (who is now his ex girlfriend) added me on myspace, and so she posted a survey she took on a bulletin, and one of the questions was: 'are you a virgin?' and she answered: 'yeah.'





And, I'm pretty confused. She's a pretty honest person, so I'm guessing he's the one who lied. Why would someone lie to someone who they 'love sooo much' about this???





I would like to know your opinions please.

I was lied to, about something BIG?
Maybe that was his way of not wanting to be with you any more. I guess he thought that if he told you that then you wouldn't want anything to do with him any more. I think you would be better off without this guy in your life. I mean if he would lie to you about that then he is a loser.


No comments:

Post a Comment