Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Does my girl crush like me, hate me, or is she playing games?

There's this girl I know from my past that I added to my friends on myspace about a year ago. Well, like an idiot, I was checking her page multiple times a day and think she found out, cause she always looks at mine right after, sometimes twice. I commented her a couple times before that but she never responded. Now she's doing a weird copycat thing where she'll make her mood image the same as mine, use my picture descriptions for her pics, repeat words I've said in blogs or bulletins in her surveys, post bulletins only after I do (which is only about once every 3 months, so it's kinda obvious), and even copy my poses in my pics! Some days she'll only go online when my "online now" icon is showing and log off immediately after me.





If she liked me, wouldn't she speak to me? If she hated me, wouldn't she delete me?





***Her orientation is "straight", although she posts pics of her at gay bars or with girls grabbing her boobs, which she promptly removes.

Does my girl crush like me, hate me, or is she playing games?
Key to every successful relation may it be dating or basic friendship is open conversation. Don't bother if she likes you or not, the question is do you like her and if the answer is yes then you should tell her. This will clear the air and your mind of the thoughts. Only good things can and will come out of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment