Saturday, November 19, 2011

Myspace Bulletin problems question?

ok ill like do a myspace survey or something for a bulletin and as soon as i finish i go to click on the first post. and for the past 3 weeks after i click on post the screen goes white and at the top left corner it will show 4 numbers and letters for example: 62f2 or 62e1 or Cfd3 or something idk what they arent but it wont let me go any farther and i havent been able to post a single bulletin for weeks does anyone know what this is? and how to fix it??

Myspace Bulletin problems question?
Myspace has been very glitchy lately. I was getting those errors when I was trying to post my blog. I ended up using a different browser to open myspace and that worked.
Reply:I have both MSN and AOL on my computer, I had no luck using myspace through AOL, so tried opening Internet Explorer and it worked. My mom has the same problem, but she uses Safari to do myspace stuff. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment